There are many ways to lose stubborn lower belly fat. One of the most popular ones is to exercise and reduce your calorie intake – unsurprisingly! However, this doesn’t always help everyone burn fat. If you, too, find it hard to shift excess fat, here are tips on how to lose stubborn belly fat.
Consume fat-burning foods
Consume foods that increase metabolism, thus promoting fat loss. They are explained below:-
- Olive oil is one of the healthiest fats in the world that boosts metabolic rate and promotes weight loss.
- Full-fat Greek yogurt is very nutritious. It is an excellent source of protein, potassium, and calcium.
- Chilies do more than add spice to your dishes. An antioxidant in chili peppers can help you burn more calories and lose body fat.
- Apple cider vinegar reduces appetite and lowers blood sugar in people with diabetes. In addition, the main component of vinegar, acetic acid, increases fat burning and reduces belly fat storage.
- Eggs are an excellent source of high-quality protein. They increase the metabolic rate by around 20-35% for several hours after eating, according to studies.
- Oily fish can help you lose body fat while reducing inflammation and the risk of heart disease due to their omega-3 fatty acids.
- Coffee can help burn fat because caffeine increases metabolic rate by 3-13%. However, be careful not to consume more than four cups of coffee in a day.
Avoid sugar and alcohol
To lose lower belly fat quickly, stay away from sugary foods and alcohol. Substitute them with flavored water, green tea, and healthy smoothies. You should also avoid fattening foods, including junk and fried foods. Instead, stick to fresh vegetables, lean meats, and whole grains. These foods will help you quickly lose stubborn lower belly fat.
To stubborn lower belly fat, introduce physical exercises into your routine. You can choose to:
- run in place for 15 minutes
- sheathing for 30 to 60 seconds for four sets
Incorporating cardio and abdominal exercises, in your exercise routine can also help you lose stubborn lower belly fat.
Walking is just as good as any other form of exercise. Just 30 minutes every day can increase cardiovascular fitness, strengthen bones, reduce excess body fat, and boost muscle power and endurance. If you reduce your calorie intake in addition to walking at least 30 minutes a day, you will lose stubborn lower belly fat in no time.
Schedule an Emsculpt Neo session
Emsculpt is a great solution for reducing stubborn lower belly fat. The non-invasive body contouring procedure utilizes highly focused electric magnetic energy to stimulate supramaximal contractions in the targeted muscle group. One 30-minute treatment with these super powerful contractions provides the equivalent of 20,000 crunches.
Not only does this build, strengthen, and tone the abdominals, the intense contractions increase the body’s metabolic rate, burning surrounding fat cells for energy. The results are a significant reduction in belly fat and a sculpted, defined abdomen. To schedule an Emsculpt neo session, contact Soroka Lose Inches. Dr. Soroka has used Emsculpt neo on himself and lost fat around the belly area, trimmed down, and overall felt stronger and had more energy. He can also help you burn stubborn lower belly fat.
Losing fat from around the lower belly is a common fitness goal. A range of exercises and lifestyle changes can help people achieve this. You simply need to be consistent at it.